Terms & Conditions
Customers who purchase a NEW qualifying FUJIFILM Camera (“Qualifying Products”) between 14th December 2017 and 30th September 2018 (“Promotional Period”) and Trade In an applicable camera (“Qualifying Trade In Products”) will be eligible to claim a Trade In Bonus Cashback. Second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded from this promotion. The Cashback amount will vary by Qualifying Products purchased. The Qualifying Products, Cashback amounts and Promotional Periods are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
FUJIFILM Trade In Bonus CASHBACK
- Purchases must be made from a qualifying retailer as detailed on the Qualifying Retailers page. Your Trade In Product must be handed to the retailer at the point of purchase of your new product. Please ensure that the retailer provides you with the FUJIFILM Trade In Bonus leaflet detailing your Trade In Product information. Online claims submitted without this leaflet will be rejected.
- The promotion is open to residents of mainland UK and ROI only. Any claims for qualifying products purchased outside these territories will be ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- Online claims must be submitted no sooner than 30 (thirty) and no later than 60 (sixty) days from the date of new qualifying purchase as evidenced on the purchase invoice or receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day 1 (one) of the claim window. Claims received outside of this period will be rejected.
- A maximum of 2 Trade In Bonus Cashback claims per person can be accepted during the Promotional Period. Please note that only one trade in camera will count towards one trade in bonus claim.
- The qualifying Trade In Products are detailed on the Qualifying Trade In page on this website.
- Retailers must not submit claims on behalf of their customers. Any claims submitted by retailers will be rejected.
- Your claim will be invalidated if the Qualifying Products are returned to the retailer for a refund or exchange.
The claim form can be found on Claim Now page on this website. In order to submit an online claim you must enter your personal details, bank details and purchase information as detailed below:
- Proof of Purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt clearly showing the purchase date, retailer and Qualifying Product(s) purchased
- A picture of the serial number(s) of your Qualifying Product(s) affixed to the original box or product packaging
- For online purchases the delivery note will also be required, clearly showing the product purchased and the purchase date
- For Trade In processed in store, the FUJIFILM Trade In Bonus leaflet MUST be submitted at time of claim. For online purchases, proof of the traded in model must be provided
- A confirmation email will be sent to the claimant upon receipt of an online claim submission.
- Upon successful validation of your claim, you will receive your Trade In Bonus Cashback payment via bank transfer within 14 (fourteen) days into your nominated bank account. No alternative method of payment is available.
- The Promoter will notify the claimant when an incomplete claim is submitted. Notification of omissions will be sent via email. Claimants will be given the opportunity to supply further information to rectify any errors within 7 (seven) calendar days of receipt of the email. Failure to respond within 7 (seven) calendar days of receipt of the email will result in the claim being rejected.
- FUJIFILM will not be held responsible if e-mails are blocked or sent to “junk” mail folders. Please ensure that you check your “junk” mail folder regularly to ensure that you do not miss our claim status update emails.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, altered or illegible claims will be disqualified by FUJIFILM. FUJIFILM reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase. If this is requested to be sent via the post, it will be returned to you.
- If a claim is refused because the Terms and Conditions of the offer have not been met, the Promoter’s decision is final. FUJIFILM reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.